Getting Started with iOS8 ( Updated 4/10/15)
- Locate and touch the icon called “Podcasts” on your main screen
- The Podcast App will begin on the My Podcasts page. This is where you will store any podcast episodes (one recording in particular) or subscriptions (every available episode from a particular show). Think of it like recording one TV episode on your DVR, or recording the entire series. At the bottom of your screen touch the magnifying glass icon.
- Type “Trish Blackwell” in the search bar at the top of your screen and select the blue Search button.
- They are organized first by individual episode, then as entire podcasts. Under the Podcasts list select: Trish Blackwell » Confidence Podcast.
- All episodes will be listed from newest to oldest. Select the purple Subscribe button to automatically collect each available episode as they air.
- When you are ready to listen to an episode, select the cloud icon with the down arrow on the right, to download the episode to your phone.
- Once complete, the cloud will be replaced by the word DOWNLOADED. Select that episode, and it will begin to play.
I am so honored to have you become part of the worldwide confidence tribe!
Writing a Review
If you enjoy the show, and think it could benefit others like yourself, the best way to help them to find the podcast is by leaving a great review. You can simply leave a star rating, or add some comments that will help others decide if it is right for them. Here are some ideas:
- List what you find interesting
- Explain what you enjoy
- Tell us how it impacts your life
- Underneath the podcast picture where all the episodes are listed there are three boxes named Details, Reviews, and Related. Select Reviews.
- Here you can read what others wrote for more inspiration. Click on the purple words Write a Review.
- Enter your Apple Password. The rest is up to you…
Keep listening for your on air shout out from Trish in an upcoming episode as “review of the week”, she may even name you Listener of the Episode.