EPISODE ELEVEN: COURAGE WELLS
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Courage is the most important of all virtues, because without courage you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage.
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, “I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.”
Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.
-W. Clement Stone
Courage conquers all things: it even gives strength to the body.
We must have courage to bet on our ideas, to take the calculated risk, and to act. Everyday living requires courage if life is to be effective and bring happiness.
- Without courage, you will never hit your goals.
- Self-doubt is the number one thing that holds people back from their fitness goals.
- It takes courage to pursue your goals. It takes courage to admit that you need to take better care of your health and your body and that you are willing to make major changes in your lifestyle to do so.
- Courage to believe that every small step that you make matters, even if you don’t see the results immediately. It takes courage to be consistent and to not give up, even giving up seems like the easier option.
- Courage to try new foods.
- Courage to MAKE A BETTER CHOICE when around others.
- Courage to admit that you emotionally eating. / And then identify the deeper emotions that you are craving / covering up.
- If you want to do anything in life, you must be bold in courage.
- I pray for courage every day.
- It takes courage to believe in yourself.
- It takes courage to believe that you can do anything that you set your mind to.
- It takes courage to start something even if you don’t know what the next step is.
- It takes courage to take action.
- It takes courage to love.
- It takes courage to trust.
- It takes courage (faith) to choose living over stress.
Celebrate each step of courage that you take; courage is a decision, one that once you practice it, will become easier and easier with each time to practice it.
Decide to be someone defined by courage.
When I die I want people to look back on me and say the words “bold” and “courageous” for that is what heroes and world-changers are made of. If you want to positively impact the people and the world around you, lead with courage.
Questions of the Episode:
What was the most courageous thing you have ever done in your life?
What is the thing in your life right now that you most wish that you had the courage to pursue whole-heartedly?
House Keeping Notes:
Subscribers, THANK YOU! If you haven’t yet subscribed, please do!
If you have been wanting (as some of you have been asking) to help support the broadcast of my show, you can donate at this site:
Go Fund Me!
Excited to announce CONFIDENCE COACHING, to be released November 15, 2012, stay tuned to www.trishblackwell.com for details!
If you haven’t gotten my 10-Day “From the Inside Out” Video coaching go subscribe at my website OR just shoot me an email at email@example.com
THANKS FOR LISTENING!