ACTIVATE YOUR DREAM
In this episode we will:
- Talk about ways to activate your dream in 8 steps
- Hear from Krystal Ball, someone who has very publically activated her dream and continues to do so
HUGE HIGH FIVES:
- to everyone out there willing to speak their dream into existence
- to new listeners
- to folks who are writing reviews in iTunes for the show…I will give you a shout out on the air in March, so keep ‘em coming!
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR DREAM:
- Give yourself permission to dream, and to dream big.
- Visualize your dream coming to live.
- Write your dream down on paper.
- Share your dream out loud with someone you respect and admire.
- Re-write your dream with more clarity and focused purpose – be specific.
- Put your dream into a present tense instead of future tense.
- Take action – in little steps forward.
- Be bold – realize that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain, so take a big jump.
Krystal Ball is co-host of The Cycle on MSNBC, and host of Krystal Clear on Shift by MSNBC. In 2010 she was theDemocratic Party nominee for United States Congress in the First District of Virginia. Her campaign displayed an unusually strong fundraising prowess and excelled in the use of social media in politics. The campaign raised nearly $1M as a first time candidate from more than 6,000 donors in all 50 states.
Prior to becoming a politician and television host, Krystal was a Certified Public Accountant, software designer, and small business owner. In addition, Krystal was an undefeated state champion swimmer, NCAA Div I scholarship athlete and has a degree in economics from the University of Virginia. Now she lives in New York City with her husband Jonathan and two children, 7 year old Ella and 2-year-old Lowell.
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE: Adam Chaney
What’s funny is that Adam isn’t the primary listener of the show – I do know that he listens though because his wife listens. Adam is the listener of the episode because he has activated his dream of moving up in management in the fitness business and was recently named Fitness Director at a major health club. Congratulations to Adam and his beautiful wife Erica for being proactive dreamers who make a difference with their lives and their careers!
I have six open accountability coaching spots – first come, first serve.
Accountability coaching is for
- anyone determined to make this year their best year yet and wanting assurance that they will stay on top of their game and goals, not losing focus or momentum through the year
- anyone with a goal that really matters to them who wants assurance that they will stick with their pursuit of their goal
- anyone who struggles with follow-through and wants to change that
- anyone looking to have an edge on achieving their goals or dreams and wants a coach in their corner to keep them on track and consistent
- anyone wanting fitness / workout accountability and personal training advice
- anyone who has completed the Breakout Program and is looking for their next step of personal development and growth
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain