And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
-1 Corinthians 13:13
In this episode:
- A special announcement about Ellie’s arrival that I promise you’re going to want to hear!
- 50 ways to love yourself
- How #loveisyours with Lindsey Richardson
As most of you know, I am now 38 weeks pregnant. My little Eleanor Lucia Synan, or Ellie as we will be calling her, will be arriving any day now. To celebrate, I am extending a (literally) once-in-a-lifetime website-wide sale to celebrate the date of her birth!
Full disclosure, the next few weeks of Confidence on the Go are pre-recorded – I have been busting my buns to be ready for Ellie as a first time mom and I wanted to make sure that no one in the Be More Community missed a beat from me being in the hospital or from the inevitable sleepless nights I have ahead of me. That being said, I have an AWESOME CELEBRATION OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. But to partake in it you MUST follow my social media platforms in order to know what’s going on. Here are the details:
- You will get a site-wide discount on EVERYTHING – that is the Breakout program, coaching sessions, my CD sets – based off of Ellie’s date of birth. So, if she is born on 2.15, you will receive a 30% discount (2×15). If she’s born on 2.20, you’ll get 40% (2×20).
- The site-wide sale lasts 72 hours – and you need the discount code that will be posted on my social media sites to be able to participate.
- The social media sites the promotion and announcement will be posted are:
@trainerTRISH on Twitter
@growthwithgod on Instagram
@trainthetemple on Instagram
@gardeningthemind on Instagram
50 WAYS TO LOVE YOURSELF
- Stop comparing yourself to others.
- Build in more “white” space.
- Invest in yourself.
- Read more.
- Spend time alone without an agenda or to-do list.
- Take a bath.
- Let go of the past.
- Forgive yourself.
- Eat a good breakfast.
- Treat yourself to something you want but don’t need.
- Take control of your finances.
- Laugh at yourself.
- Speak kind words of encouragement to yourself.
- Get outside and drink in a sunset.
- Let go of trying to please everyone.
- Spray aromatherapy on your linens before turning in for sleep.
- Refuse to use the label “perfectionist” for yourself anymore.
- Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Pray and meditate more often.
- Listen to your feelings and acknowledge them compassionately.
- Choose to put yourself around loving, uplifting people.
- Find work that you love.
- Indulge in hobbies that make your heart sing.
- Make a list of reasons why you are loveable.
- Stretch every morning.
- Stop trying to fit in and instead just be you.
- Put lotion on your body before you go to bed at night.
- Turn off your phone and social media for an afternoon.
- Ask for help when you need it.
- Get a pedicure.
- Have a day of arts and crafts – indulge your creative side.
- Go out to lunch with a friend you don’t get to see often.
- Dance in your kitchen with a glass of wine.
- Change the song / sound of your alarm clock to something you enjoy hearing.
- Throw away your scale.
- Do something every day that scares you.
- Stop worrying about other people’s opinions.
- Be more every day of who you want to be.
- Write in a gratitude journal every day.
- Make sure you have a BHAG – a big, hairy, audacious goal
- Believe in yourself.
- Go to a comedy club or watch a funny movie
- Follow through on what you say you are going to do.
- Get a massage.
- Share your dreams with others.
- Take a walk
- Spend five minutes with your eyes closed and just focus on deep breathing
- Plan a trip
- Celebrate your small successes
Get the book: It’s Just The Beginning…: break up, get up & walk away
Don’t settle with “love month” of February – invest in yourself and in your confidence by starting the 7-day Insecurity Detox. For just $6/day -> the cost of having a cup of coffee with me in person as your friend <- you can awake that inner confidence that you have within so that you can truly love yourself this month. (Because remember, unless we love ourselves, we cannot successfully love others – you can’t give out what you don’t yet have).
Get it here: www.trishblackwell.com/insecurity-detox
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
I am really excited to be apart of the Be More community! I have purchased the UNSTUCK CD SET and also the INSECURITY DETOX. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with the podcast community your are inspiration! I look forward to every Tuesday now and my ride to work as I am currently catching up on past recordings. You came along at a point in my life I did not know what to do and now I have found clarity. I stumble across this Be More community from downloading your 1/2 marathon app, as I am working towards that goal, I have had the pleasure of doing 2 in the past, but I am coming back from an injury and from allowing my workaholic self to be lost from the people and things I love.
Thank you doesn’t express just how grateful I am!
I have six open accountability coaching spots – first come, first serve.
Accountability coaching is for
- anyone determined to make this year their best year yet and wanting assurance that they will stay on top of their game and goals, not losing focus or momentum through the year
- anyone with a goal that really matters to them who wants assurance that they will stick with their pursuit of their goal
- anyone who struggles with follow-through and wants to change that
- anyone looking to have an edge on achieving their goals or dreams and wants a coach in their corner to keep them on track and consistent
- anyone wanting fitness / workout accountability and personal training advice
- anyone who has completed the Breakout Program and is looking for their next step of personal development and growth
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain