LIVING WILDLY ALIVE IN YOUR LIFE
Living wildly alive is daring, it is exciting, it is dangerous – it is the only way to live. Engage your enthusiasm and let yourself become a true “liver.”
In today’s episode we are going to be spending time with special guest Nichole Kellerman covering:
- What it means to be “liver”
- How to be “wildly alive” in your life
- The difference between living your life and living in your life.
- Have you completed your Annual Guidebook? It’s not too late. Get your free copy at trishblackwell.com/guidebook.
- Virtual high five to: Leah Brannstetter!
- Welcome of course to any new listeners! This is the “be more” community!
NOW, ONTO THE INTERVIEW:
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain