ANXIETY BE GONE
“Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strength.”
In this episode we’re going to talk about:
- My own personal battle with anxiety and how I overcame it / manage it on a daily basis
- Talk about solutions to minimize the presence of anxiety in your life
- 8 ways you can manage your stress and anxiety, starting today
WEBINAR REPLAY OPPORTUNITY:
A webinar on maximizing your own confidence, self-esteem and positive body image so that you can ultimately pass on that confidence to those whom you influence.
In the webinar replay you’ll learn the:
- THE “CONFIDENCE HIERARCHY OF NEEDS”
- 5 ESSENTIAL AREAS YOU MUST INVEST IN CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT SO THAT YOU CAN BE A POSITIVE EXAMPLE TO THOSE AROUND YOU.
- 10 SELF-EMPOWERMENT ACTIVITIES FOR YOU AND FOR YOU TO SHARE WITH OTHERS
Make your holiday gift to me a “thank you” if this show in any way has positively impacted your day, your week or your life in the past, and write a review in iTunes. Also, make sure you subscribe so that you don’t miss an episode.
ANXIETY BE GONE:
EFFECTS OF STRESS & ANXIETY
Stress affects the body significantly for anyone of any fitness level. Heightened stress levels increase the hormone coritsol, which ultimately renders someone with feelings of lethargy as well as an increased inclination to store fat, particularly in the core / abdominal part of the body. Additionally, stress inhibits one’s ability to actively engage fully in exercise and activity; stress, when not managed well, can disrupt one’s mental health and derail them from their goals, regular activities and basic coming and goings.
Stress management is one of the most important foundations of optimal mental and physical well-being. It is essential for anyone wanting to attain their optimal fitness level as well as for those who want to maximize the possibility of their potential in all areas of life.
EIGHT WAYS TO MANAGE YOUR STRESS / ANXIETY:
Everyone manages stress differently, and some strategies will work better for some than others, but whatever it takes, it is imperative that you experiment and discover which stress management tactics works best for you. Below are a few suggestions of ways to manage stress that many people find helpful:
- Create a consistent morning routine for your 15 minutes of the day that set you up for a successful day mentally and physically.
- Build in more “white space” into your daily scheduling, allowing for cushion time between commitments and resisting the urge to overbook and overcommit yourself
- Learn how to say “no” more often to the things in life that stress you out and “yes” to activities that promote personal growth and quality time with those you love.
- Exercise on a daily basis
- When feeling particularly stressed, go outside and take a walk or a jog. Fresh air and a change of environment can often alleviate stress.
- Employ the use of a to-do list everyday to keep yourself on task and from feeling overwhelmed from the stress of having too much to do
- Celebrate the small victories of life. If you are on a weight loss journey, celebrate every small step that is positively working towards your ultimate goal instead of focusing on the big number that you want to lose.
- Meditate, pray or write in gratitude journal on a daily basis.
ONE BONUS WAY – A NINTH WAY
This is the way I manage mine – through the tools and teaching I share in my Insecurity Detox program. Don’t let the stress of December and the holiday season get the best of you – give yourself 10 minutes a day for the next seven days and commit to this total detox.
The Insecurity Detox is a revolutionary jump-start program designed to dramatically detoxify your negative thinking patterns, help you break free from perfectionism, and eliminate insecurities that have been holding you back from living life to the fullest
In just 7 days you will experience breakthrough changes in your confidence and clarity, guaranteed, or your money back in full! With the Insecurity Detox you get:
- Seven Days of Audio Coaching :Designed to Help You Break Free from the Shackles of Insecurity
- Seven Days of Action Challenges: To Take What You Learn and Actually Put it Into Action
- Seven Days of Daily Detoxifications: Learn techniques to implement in your daily life to deepen your confidence
- Seven Days of Physical and Mental Cleanse Work: Guided Instruction on Detoxifying the Body as a Whole
Additionally, here are some BONUSES you will receive with your Insecurity Detox:
BONUS #1: THOUGHT CAMP- CD Series
This 4-part audio coaching program gives you a no-nonsense approach to train your mind for success. In each audio coaching session, you will learn Trish’s best strategies and tools that she has used for both herself and for thousands of coaching clients to train a mindset of success. – $127 value
BONUS #2: Seven Habits of Very Confident People – CD
Success leaves clues. In this audio coaching CD, you will learn the 7 daily habits – or clues – that confident people teach us so that you can make those habits your own as well. – $47 value
BONUS #3: GET MORE – CD Series
The GET MORE audio coaching series is designed to help you literally get more out of life. You will learn strategies and techniques on how to “get more” out of your fitness routine, your daily to-do list, your relationships and your impact in this world. -$127 Value
SPECIAL BONUS #4: 4-Months of Access to the Ask-TRISH-Anything Forum
Get 24-7 access to the private Trish Blackwell ask-anything forum, so that your every question is answered and you are kept accountable towards your goals, even after your Insecurity Detox experience. – $1200 Value
[Over $1700 of content value for $42!]
GET YOUR DETOX NOW >>> http://www.trishblackwell.com/insecurity-detox/
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
Last February I went in the doctors office and weighed in at an 180 pounds. Being only 5 foot 5, this weight was extremely unhealthy. Before becoming an avid listener of your podcasts and a owner of your couch to half marathon app, I had cycles of weight loss and gain… And neither for the right reason. As I became more involved in my faith, and continued to listen to your podcasts and use your app as a running aid, I realized that taking care of my body was not supposed to be for looks, but for treating my body with the respect it deserves for being the ship to my purpose. The body, I now realize, is a temple for the soul being and it is our responsibility to nurture it and protect it, as you would your child. Since February, I have lost 20 lbs by changing minor things in my diet. Instead of avoiding foods that are bad, I just cut back on them- because my body deserves a treat sometimes, too. I came to grips with giving my body the fuel and vitamins it needs to function at optimum level. So, as I continue my goal, I’d like to thank you for aiding in not only in weight loss, but spiritual and mental growth as well. I finished my first 10K and love running as well. I’m sure you get several emails and hope you have the time to read this.
Your work is inspirational and I am so thankful that you said YES to your calling and YES to growth- as you are helping others on their walk as well.
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain