LOVING YOURSELF UP
A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and a man cannot live without love. -Max Muller
Love makes the world go round … how to love others more, yourself more and your community more: episode 79.
In this week’s episode we’re going to cover:
- How to love yourself up instead of loving down to someone
- How to love someone through a hard place in their life without dragging ourselves down along the way
- How to stop worrying for people and instead use that energy in a more positive and effective way.
I’m committed to bringing you excellent tools and resources that will help elevate your level of living. To do so this week I’ve got special guest Jodi Aman here with us today! Jodi is the creator of The Map to Whole Peace and a counselor with over 20 years of experience in helping people of all ages overcome their problems.
Jodi Aman, Founder of the Give Fear the Boot Online Anxiety Program.
Resource of the week:
TED Talk by Meaghan Ramsey “Why Thinking You’re Ugly is Bad For You”
Brendon Burchard Book Giveaway of The Motivation Manifesto: https://www.kajabinext.com/a/
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain