“The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.” -C.J Jung.
POWER TO THE A
In today’s show I’m excited to chat with you about:
- What power to the A means
- The three A words that can make you a better you
- My biggest lesson from pregnancy this week – and how it can apply to you, whether you are pregnant or not!
As always, I want to start today’s show with a personal “thank you” to the folks who gave the show a five-start rating in iTunes this week. Your rating and your subscriptions to the show is what helps new listeners find the show.
“Thank you” KrisCakes – who I know is Kris Wood – and Web1026 for taking the time to leave reviews this week.
The 3 A’s:
“Authenticity is a collection of choices that we have to make every day. It’s about the choice to show up and be real. The choice to be honest. The choice to let our true selves be seen.” – Brene Brown
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain