Life becomes magical when you engage your enthusiasm. Learn the formula for enthusiasm and what three habits might be keeping you from living fully.
There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment. –Norman Vincent Peale
ENGAGE YOUR ENTHUSIASM
In today’s show I cover:
- my big announcement that is changing my life and my sleep patterns
- 10 reasons why you should want to arm yourself with enthusiasm (and the 3 main reasons why you probably have neglected maximizing this amazing skill)
- a simple formula that will translate into a life with more enthusiasm
- open enrollment call for my August session of Breakout – starting August 3rd
- webinar replay option if you missed the Confidence Crash Course
A big thank you to the following confidence conquerors who took the time to rate the show this week. Remember, subscribe and rate the show if you want to help others stumble upon the same encouragement and inspiration that you get every week. If you want to hear your name on the show, this is how to do it!
THANK YOU TO:
Loving the Confidence Boost
OK, WHY ENTHUSIASM…10 REASONS WHY ENTHUSIASM ROCKS
First, some quotes to whet your appetite:
- Enthusiasm moves the world. –Arthur Balfour, 19th-century British statesman
- Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. –Samuel Ullman, 19th Century American poet
- Enthusiasm is the mother of effort, and without it, nothing great was ever achieved. –Ralph Waldo Emerson, the great 19th Century poet
- There is a real magic in enthusiasm. It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment. –Norman Vincent Peale, 20th Century American Clergyman
- Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas. –Henry Ford
…10 REASONS WHY ENTHUSIASM ROCKS
- Enthusiasm is contagious and it brings out the best in you and in those you meet.
- Enthusiasm is attractive to others and makes you more enjoyable to be around.
- Enthusiasm makes life more fun.
- Enthusiasm communicates powerfully.
- Enthusiasm gets things done.
- Enthusiasm enhances creativity.
- Enthusiasm is energizing and lifts up others.
- Enthusiasm opens your mind to new possibilities.
- Enthusiasm empowers you to solve problems more effectively.
10. Enthusiasm has the ability to persuade.
AND……THE ENTHUSIASM FORMULA…
The formula for enthusiasm is simple:
[Permission to enjoy] + [permission to be oneself] + [permission to be optimistic]
WEBINAR REPLAY OPTION – A SPECIAL GIFT FOR PODCAST LISTENERS ONLY!
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE
Laura Zeek, who contacted me on Twitter … @trainerTRISH I met my goal for an under 30 minute 5K time, decided to do a half marathon in the fall. Downloaded your app today! #5ktohalf #running
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Contact on my website
- Instagram – Oh, yeah, I’m there….many of you didn’t know it. @traintrishtrain
Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes shine to the stars. Enthusiasm is the sparkle in your eyes, the swing in your gait. The grip of your hand, the irresistible surge of will and energy to execute your ideas.