Positive aging and pro-age confidence is an important element of self-confidence that everyone should work on, no matter what age they are. Aging is an inevitable part of the journey of life, but it doesn’t have to be negative, as so much of culture and society tries to convince us that it is. This podcast episode explores the relationship between your thoughts about aging and actually aging with more confidence and beauty, and how to start liking yourself right now at the age that you are. Get the full show notes at www.trishblackwell.com/443
· How to be happy about aging — believing your life will improve as you go
· 10 reasons I’m thankful to be turning one year older … and the last chance birthday gift I have from me to you
· My favorite positive aging / pro-aging affirmations that you can steal from me
Totally Needed! -Tish Marie
I received a text from another famous entrepreneur and he is a guy and I just clicked his link and accidentally hit Trish’s podcast. I stopped listening to him and didn’t finish and OMG her message what was I needed and hooked me!
Straighten Your Crown
Here’s what you’ll discover as you read Straighten Your Crown:
· Why you’ve struggled with believing in your worthiness … and no, it’s not because you aren’t at the weight you want!
· Why it’s absolutely possible to stop playing small with your life even if you still struggle with self-doubt and direction.
· How to start seeing God show up in your daily life – and how He doesn’t simply love you, but rather deeply delights in the details of your day.
· An eye-opening journey into seeing God’s delight for you express itself in the unlikeliest of places, even in heartache, suffering, anxiety and places that feel like dead ends in your life.
· How to live with more confidence, peace, power and joy, really believing that you are a daughter of the King of Kings, and how this plays out in your real day-to-day life.
· Why you’re stuck in the cycle of perfectionism, proving yourself and stress, and how to let go, stop striving and really own the identity of being a worthy, perfectly loved child of God.
THINK YOU’RE NOT CAPABLE OF BEING CONFIDENT?
This Book Will Teach You How.
It starts with actually believing that God loves you. And that you have purpose.
Order the book. Read it. Listen to it. And then ditch the
self-doubt and go be light in this world.
Preorder now at www.trishblackwell.com/book or www.trishblackwell.com/preorder
Here’s what you need to know:
I. If you pre-order now, you’ll get a free audiobook copy.
II. If you pre-order 3+ copies, you’ll get an invite to my A Walk in Worthiness Workshop
III. If you are on fire about this book, join my book squad and help us get this book into the hands of more people — plus get some more goodies from me, including a live Q&A and some behind the scenes of the writing process. Join the book squad at www.trishblackwell.com/booksquad
I. Happy 38th birthday to me. 🙂
II. Aging affirmations
III. Youthful spirit determines the outlay of your life
Take care of your body and your mind now, so that you age well and with the ability to live life to the fullest. For years I wanted to care for my body simply to look how I wanted to look – but about ten years ago I shifted my purpose — to care for my body so that I can be a 70 and 80 year old that does things, that moves well and that has more adventures in my older age than I did my younger age.
Age is a mindset.
1. I have one more year of investment in my marriage
2. I have gone one year deeper in my conversations with God
3. I have one more year of thought change and mindset transformation
4. I have one more year of parenting growth
5. I have one more year of time with my kids
6. I have one more year of self-trust with my body and food and alcohol
7. I have one more year of expanded thinking – and an increased failure tolerance
8. I have one more year of gratitude practice
9. I have one more years’ worth of challenges I have overcome
10. I have one more year of deeper shared time with friends and extended family
o I am friends with my body and this friendship will make aging an adventure.
o I love my body and will love it however it looks as it continues to carry me through life.
o I celebrate my body for its wisdom, its intuition, its strength and its ability to expand my pleasure in life.
o I will be refined by age instead of declined by age.
o I expect to feel good physically because I honor the temple that my body is and I’ve done the work and will continue to do the work of honoring it, loving it and caring for it with kindness.
o I am exactly at the right age, at whatever age I happen to be.
I grow and evolve every year of my life.
o I love my body in a new way right now that I have never appreciated before, and my appreciation and gratitude will only continue to grow with each year that passes.
o I honor my body as a gift from God and it is beautiful in every season of development and life for different and wonderful reasons.
o I love the way my body has changed over the years because it reminds me of the joy I’ve had, the strength I’ve gained from my struggles and the life that I have brought into this world.
o I have a standard of kindness-only when it comes to thoughts about my body or my age and I will hold my boundaries firm when anyone or any marketing tempts me to think otherwise.
Briana – from @fitw_bri
If you haven’t already checked her out you NEEEED TO.
I’ve had such better days listening to soooo many of Trish Blackwell podcast. I can’t thank her enough for the amount of positivity she puts out. You are amazing beautiful!