“If a man loses pace with his companions perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however, measured, or far away.” – Henry David Thoreau
MARCH TO THE BEAT OF YOUR OWN DRUM
#1 Tip: Meditate / Self-Reflect
#2: Action Steps for you to break the habit of going with everyone else’s beat and learn to more clearly hear your own.
(1). Stop Comparing
(2). Believe & Listen
- What do I really want?
- What is my persistent dream?
- What calls to me over and over?
(3). Our job is to maximize our gifts, not change them
There is an inner consciousness within you that holds the answer to these questions, this is your Drummer.
Things to be proud of yourself (ways I know you are for sure different):
CONNECT WITH TRISH!
- Trish on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Private Podcast Subscription: http://www.trishblackwell.com/register
- Get coaching from Trish: http://www.trishblackwell.com/confidencecoaching
- Trish’s Apps: http://www.trishblackwell.com/trish-shop
- Things Trish Recommends: http://www.trishblackwell.com/recommendations