WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
Shares 4 ways for you to sustainably change your perspective and unlock the greatness within.
“With the realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.” –Dalai Lama
“Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!” –Anne Frank
Four concepts that can transform the way you live, the way you are received, and the way you perceive.
(1). Believe that you have value
(2). See yourself as a whole
(3). Know that you have uncommon potential
(4). Examine yourself
Questions to ask yourself:
What are the three core values?
What are my three core strengths?
What are my three core weaknesses?
What is out of balance in my life and am I willing to address it?
What do I think is really possible for me?
What would I do if I could really accomplish anything?
What holds me back, fear of success or fear of failure?
What makes my heart sing?
What doesn’t make my heart sing that I keep doing anyways?
What am I really doing with the gifts and talents I have been given?
What was my biggest disappointment of 2013?
What will I celebrate most in 2014?
Go deeper on these topics –> subscribe to my Private Podcast at www.trishblackwell.com/register
YOU GENERAL SHOW NOTES AND INFORMATION:
- If you are looking for more coaching from me, I am taking on 2 new one-on-one clients. This is an application based process and I am only considering people with an intense desire to make major changes in their lives.
- My first CD series is out — a real live product! Order your copy at www.trishblackwell.com/unstuck!
- If you are new to my community and you haven’t yet received your free gifts from me, be sure to go “like” my Facebook page to get your copy of “The 7 Secrets of Very Confident People” and opt-in to my email list for your free 10-Day Video Coaching series from me about transforming yourself “from the inside out”
- Trish on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Private Podcast Subscription: http://www.trishblackwell.com/register
- Get coaching from Trish: http://www.trishblackwell.com/confidencecoaching
- Trish’s Apps: http://www.trishblackwell.com/trish-shop
- Things Trish Recommends: http://www.trishblackwell.com/recommendations