Think big and you will go to big places. Listen in and learn the five ways to change your dreams from small to big. Think big. Dream big. Be big. Be you.
How to think BIG:
- Differentiate between big and small thinking (where is your focus, start learning to filter your mind)
- Give yourself permission (or take mine) to be bold
- Celebrate the small wins (if you want more momentum, start celebrating more of your small wins)
- Keep your eyes on your journey (horse blinders – share personal experience)
- Advance confidently (rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat)
As long as you are thinking anyway, think big. -Donald Trump
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible. -T.E.Lawrence
Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with the success unexpected in common hours. -Henry David Thoreau
FREE THREE-VIDEO CONFERENCE TO ELEVATE YOUR CONFIDENCE:
DO YOU WANT SOMETHING FREE? YEP. I THINK YOU DESERVE IT.
I am giving away one of my own running plan for anyone wanting to run a 5k, 10K, or marathon. I even have another option for my non-runners out there: a WALKING half marathon plan. Each plan typically sells for $50, so this is a steal of a deal! All you have to do is write a review on Amazon for one of my books or in iTunes for my show or app. You can select one program per review that you write for the following options: (1). Review The Skinny, Sexy Mind: The Ultimate French Secret on Amazon.com (2). Review my ebook Building a Better Body Image: 50 Days to Loving Yourself from the Inside Out on Amazon.com (3). Review my podcast show Confidence on the Go in iTunes under podcasts (4). Review one of my iOS apps in iTunes So, just write a review (and this is on the honor system) and then let me know which running training program you’d like in return. If you’d like more than one program (which I recommend since they’re not always going to be free!), then simply pick another product to review! Pretty simple! Now there’s no excuse not to have a consistent workout plan! Just do it. INSPIRED, WANT TO SHARE YOUR STORY, OR WANT MORE TRISH? Below are more ways to connect with me, check them out, post a comment below or email me for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Trish on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Private Podcast Subscription: http://www.trishblackwell.com/register
- Get coaching from Trish: http://www.trishblackwell.com/confidencecoaching
- Trish’s Apps: http://www.trishblackwell.com/trish-shop
- Things Trish Recommends: http://www.trishblackwell.com/recommendations