Slimming holiday tips for women and men who want to fight the holiday weight gain and defeat the typical excuses that pile up. No excuses, it’s time to take care of you! Listen in and learn how to put these 17 simple tips into practical application for immediate results!
1. Track your food, sound tedious? So is losing weight that you didn’t have to gain
2. Sweet or Salty? Know which one you are and track that.
3. Schedule your workouts.
4. Find a way to move your body every day, no excuses.
5. Give yourself permission to indulge and permission not to finish every indulgence
6. Get an accountability partner
7. Learn some holiday substitution recipes
8. Bring healthy snacks to holiday parties, veggies, in particular, will pump up your fiber intake, leave your GI track healthy and keep you feeling full and satisfied, aka less tempted by the sugary sweets that abound.
9. Avoid creamy holiday drinks
10. Eat breakfast every day.
11. Take ownership
12. Honor your body – celebrate something about it daily
13. Create new family traditions centered around getting outside / being active
14. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate!
15. Sleep like an adult. Stop acting like you are in college, cut the procrastination and be responsible for your time management.
16. Start your resolution early. There’s nothing that says you have to wait till Jan 1!
17. Put your best foot forward: wear clothes that fit you well and make you feel great. When you feel great you are more likely to make good decisions about what you do or do not put into your body.
Help me with the content of my newest app! Just submit your favorite “Trishisms” or things that I have said either on my show or in one of my books below in the comment section. You will be an instrumental part in helping me make an amazing pocket inspiration app to keep you inspired in 2014!
I am giving away one of my own running plan for anyone wanting to run a 5k, 10K, or marathon. I even have another option for my non-runners out there: a WALKING half marathon plan. Each plan typically sells for $50, so this is a steal of a deal! All you have to do is write a review in Amazon for one of my books or in iTunes for my show or app. You can select one program per review that you write for the following options: (1). Review The Skinny, Sexy Mind: The Ultimate French Secret on Amazon.com (2). Review my ebook Building a Better Body Image: 50 Days to Loving Yourself from the Inside Out on Amazon.com (3). Review my podcast show Confidence on the Go in iTunes under podcasts (4). Review one of my iOS apps in iTunes So, just write a review (and this is on the honor system) and then let me know which running training program you’d like in return. If you’d like more than one program (which I recommend since they’re not always going to be free!), then simply pick another product to review! Pretty simple! Now there’s no excuse not to have a consistent workout plan! Just do it. INSPIRED, WANT TO SHARE YOUR STORY, OR WANT MORE TRISH? Below are more ways to connect with me, check them out, post a comment below or email me for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org!