THE GUIDE TO MORE CONFIDENT RELATIONSHIPS
- How to stop being jealous and insecure about your partner
- How to trust the nice things your partner says about you
- How to have confidence in the future relationships you will have
REVIEW OF THE WEEK:
OK, JEALOUS AND INSECURE?
Questions I ask myself in my marriage:
Tools that have breathed life into my marriage:
Stop limiting yourself to the person you used to be.
-Selfish, prideful, self-centered, insecure, jealous, gossipy, negative, etc.
Start speaking to the person you are becoming and take note of what life and love you bring to the relationships you have with others.
Celebrate your commitment to hard work.
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
In episode #313 we go deep about relationships and how to trust them, covering the following …
- Creating relationships in your life that give you confidence and that you trust
- The danger of “small offenses” in the relationships in your life
- How to grow the relationships that matter to you, and move on from the ones that don’