HOW TO INSPIRE AND LEAD WITHOUT CARING WHAT PEOPLE THINK
In this episode of#TheConfidencePodcastwe are chatting about:
- The mindset secrets around rising up to your dreams without feeling held back or judged by those who aren’t as ambitious as you are
- How to take on your highest form of leadership and inspiring others while knowing how to meet people where they’re at and encourage them to do the same (and let’s be honest, how to deal with the haters and with jealousy)
- My top 10 personal strategies I use to not care what people think
As always, a quick hello to all of my Keep the Faith listeners, thanks for being a part of this extended community of contagious encouragement.
I am proud to bring this podcast to you in part thanks to my partnership with Beautycounter. Beautycounter is more than just a company I believe in, it is the only company I trust fully for myself and my family. Beautycounter has brought a new level of health to my household, reduced our toxic exposure, and increased my self-care routine and how beautiful and clean my skin is. I can honestly say that I feel more beautifully me, thanks to Beautycounter.
Oh, and we are more than just a beauty company. We are a movement. We are on a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. We work because we can’t stand by idly as harmful chemicals cause our loved ones to get sick, struggle with fertility, and give birth to children with significant health issues. We work towards cleaner beauty everywhere because this is personal to all of us.
Shop for your own Beautycounter collection at www.beautycounter.com/trishblackwell
MINDSET SECRETS TO RISING UP FOR YOUR DREAMS
I don’t have to feel bad for my ambition.
I don’t need to explain why I am motivated.
I don’t have to excuse myself for wanting more or for thinking big.
I don’t have to apologize for changing.
I don’t have to feel bad for high standards or my different interests.
Remember, though it may feel like it, you are not alone.
You are a leader, and you need to put yourself around other people who are go-getters.
Community is so important.
Masterminds are key.
Coaches will connect you.
HOW TO BE YOUR BEST (WHEN PEOPLE AROUND YOU JUST DON’T CARE)
- Do your own growth for you.
- Be patient with meeting people where they’re at – and remember, you weren’t always where you’re at either; this can be frustrating, but there’s a lesson in it for you, always!
- Get used to being different – and be okay with being you.
- Explore being you! (Practice You Journal)
- Know that it’s okay to make enemies … always lead with kindness, always show up, always build others up and offer to help … live in such a way that no one can point a finger of blame to you. Be okay with people not liking you because it’s more about them than it is about you. When you shine bright, it shines light to those who aren’t doing much with their lives.
TOP FIVE STRATEGIES I USE TO NOT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK:
- Gratitude Grounding
- “Just Be Trish” Mantra
- Chill Out Mantra: ‘Nobody Cares”
- Purpose Compass (Remind myself why what I am doing matters)
- Permission to Be Different
If you struggle with your image in the mirror, or if you feel like you’re constantly itching within your own skin, pulling at your clothes or wishing you were a different size, shape or body type than you are, then you need to stop everything you’re doing and jump into The College of Confidence for the month of July 2018. Our entire month of coaching is dedicated to body confidence and how to eat to feel more alive, lean and healthy in your skin. It takes just two minutes to enroll, and $47 spent on yourself this month might be the turning point in your relationship with food and with your body for the rest of your life. Don’t miss this > www.trishblackwell.com/college
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE: