35 POWER MANTRAS TO IMPROVE YOUR CONFIDENCE AND COURAGE
In this episode of #TheConfidencePodcast we are chatting about:
- 35 power statements from my heart to yours for you to use to improve how you feel in your body and in your skin, being your best self so that you can go out and live out your best self
- The thing I’m thinking about the most as I turn 35 this week
- 35 powerful words that have brought me more beauty now, as a 35-year-old than I ever had when I was a 25-year-old
As always, a quick hello to all of my Keep the Faith listeners, thanks for being a part of this extended community of contagious encouragement.
I am proud to bring this podcast to you in part thanks to my partnership with Beautycounter. Beautycounter is more than just a company I believe in, it is the only company I trust fully for myself and my family. Beautycounter has brought a new level of health to my household, reduced our toxic exposure, and increased my self-care routine and how beautiful and clean my skin is. I can honestly say that I feel more beautifully me, thanks to Beautycounter.
Oh, and we are more than just a beauty company. We are a movement. We are on a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. We work because we can’t stand by idly as harmful chemicals cause our loved ones to get sick, struggle with fertility, and give birth to children with significant health issues. We work towards cleaner beauty everywhere because this is personal to all of us.
Shop for your own Beautycounter collection at www.beautycounter.com/trishblackwell
35 POWER STATEMENTS FOR CONFIDENCE AND COURAGE
- I can do hard things.
- I am surrounded by love.
- I am a new creation and God is not done working on me.
- I am willing to show up and I can trust God with the rest.
- I am friends with fear.
- I am more capable than I give myself credit.
- I am constantly learning and I love using what I learn to move forward.
- I am here to love and help others, not to stay on the sidelines of life.
- I have purpose, and even when I can’t feel it, I know it is there.
- I am not defined by who I used to be, but refined by it.
- I have a story with struggles, but my struggles give me strength and beauty.
- I am beautiful because of how I choose to think and live in this world.
- I am able to do anything, if I am willing to step outside of my comfort zone.
- I have gifts from God – and they are enough – I just need to be willing to give them.
- I have a strong and capable mind.
- I have a beautiful body – flawed, yes – but beautiful because it carries me and allows me to love and serve.
- I just need to be me.
- I am excited, not anxious.
- I pursue excellence, not perfection.
- I celebrate progress, not matter how small.
- I am a massive action taker.
- I have more where that came from.
- I am becoming more and more of who I am meant to be.
- I am a light of love in this world and I am willing to shine.
- I am accepted and loved and I will not overthink what people might think of me.
- I am strong.
- I am resilient and adaptable to change.
- I choose happiness.
- I am bold and brave.
- I am healed and free.
- I am filled with forgiveness.
- I am fueled by hope.
- I believe that the best is yet ahead.
- I stand tall and proud to be who I was created to be.
- I am thankful for my quirks, my strengths and my weaknesses.
WHAT I’M THINKING ABOUT MOST AS I TURN 35
That there is beauty in aging because it in in aging that we are blooming into becoming our best selves … I am not where I want to be, but I am overwhelmingly thankful that I am not who I used to be and that I am not stuck or confined to any of the things of my past that used to stagnate me or discourage me. Every year that turns over, like the day 35-years-old when my parents awaited my arrival with enthusiasm and excitement, represents new life, new hope, new potential … and that’s a beautiful, beautiful thing.
35 POWER WORDS THAT HAVE BROUGHT ME BEAUTY
BIRTHDAY WEEK BONUS!
Enroll in the COC and get $35 CASH BACK from me!
This week only – just enroll, and you will receive $35 back in your pocket via PayPal from me to you to celebrate me being 35! Please remember that I am traveling this week, so please allow five-days for processing – go to www.trishblackwell.com/college to enroll and to get your $35 OFF!
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
Hi Trish! I stumbled across your podcast when I was searching for something motivational to listen to. I downloaded several episodes to listen to on my drive to pick up my son from college. You really spoke to me! I have been holding myself back in life for a very long time because I have been lacking confidence in myself and in my skills and abilities. I really want to work through my fears and self-doubt and I am so glad I found your podcast! I want to thank you for your inspiring words!
Thank you so much!