70 SMALL SHIFTS THAT HAVE MADE MY HAPPINESS SKYROCKET
In this episode of #TheConfidencePodcastwe’re chatting about:
- Celebrating 5 full years as a podcast community!
- College of Confidence Giveaway – this week only !!!!
- 70 small shifts that you can use for yourself too
As always, a quick hello to all of my Keep the Faith listeners, thanks for being a part of this extended community of contagious encouragement.
I am proud to bring this podcast to you in part thanks to my partnership with Beautycounter. Beautycounter is more than just a company I believe in, it is the only company I trust fully for myself and my family. Beautycounter has brought a new level of health to my household, reduced our toxic exposure, and increased my self-care routine and how beautiful and clean my skin is. I can honestly say that I feel more beautifully me, thanks to Beautycounter.
Oh, and we are more than just a beauty company. We are a movement. We are on a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. We work because we can’t stand by idly as harmful chemicals cause our loved ones to get sick, struggle with fertility, and give birth to children with significant health issues. We work towards cleaner beauty everywhere because this is personal to all of us.
Shop for your own Beautycounter collection at www.beautycounter.com/trishblackwell
5 YEARS STARTED WITH ONE SIMPLE IDEA
I would have never imagined that a podcast would where I would find my heart come alive.
I would have never known that I could build a business around a podcast.
I would have never known the power of becoming more, of growth, without this podcast.
It started with an idea.
An idea to serve others.
An idea to show up, no matter what.
An idea to push past my own doubts in order to love others.
I am so thankful I did.
Now, think about your own idea. That gift you want to share with the world.
Forget the self-doubt.
Forget the overthinking about the know-how.
Focus on the people you want to love and serve.
And then go do it.
COLLEGE OF CONFIDENCE GIVEAWAY – THIS WEEK ONLY!
Enroll in The College of Confidence,my premiere group coaching and mentorship experience and receive FREE access to my best-selling seven-day mindset reset program, The Emerge Experience. Emerge sells for $42 and includes over $400 of bonuses and extra coaching content, plus, by joining the COC you get instant access to me, so you’re really going to get all of the support you need to reach whatever goal it is that you have.
Just enroll by March 31stby going to www.trishblackwell.com/collegeand as soon as you enroll I’ll personally reach out to you to find out a little bit more about you and about your goals and to get you all the access you need to get started with both Emerge and the COC.
70 SMALL SHIFTS THAT HAVE MADE MY HAPPINESS SKYROCKET
These are decisions I have made.
These are mantras I live by.
These are small mindset shifts that have changed my happiness.
- I want to pursue excellence, not perfection.
- I want to achieve, not over-achieve.
- I want to laugh more than the average person.
- I want to learn something new every day.
- I want to embrace failure as an opportunity to grow.
- I want to always look for the best in people, in things, in situations.
- I want to leave a legacy that matters – that moves people to love more.
- I want to thrive, every day, instead of just survive.
- I want to live with purpose and joy – rather than with busyness and productivity.
- I want to be the best me that I can be – nothing more, nothing less.
- People aren’t thinking about me as much as I think they are.
- People need more love than they admit – and I can share the love.
- People always cheer on one another when they are authentic.
- People won’t fill my need for approval in the way that knowing I am a child of God does.
- People are something I need and crave more of every day.
- People can move change in the world.
- People need more hugs.
- People thrive when they belong and they know they matter.
- People need people.
- People are waiting for someone to believe in them and encourage them.
- God loves me more than I can humanly comprehend.
- God’s grace is more than sufficient for me.
- God will open doors in life if I trust in Him.
- God sees me as His beautiful child.
- God is love.
- God will guide me, if I allow Him.
- God is for me, not against me.
- God can take my burdens, fears and anxieties – and He wants to.
- God made me as I am meant to be.
- God created me as a human being, not a human doing.
- Life is an adventure.
- Life is a gift that we choose how much of it to unwrap.
- Life is always beautiful – we just have to look for the right lens sometimes.
- Life – all life – matters.
- Life is about progress, not perfection.
- Life is not a competition and has no finish line.
- Life speaks beauty through people and relationships.
- Life lived with gratitude changes everything about the life lived.
- Life is lived in either love or fear, and I choose love.
- Life is infinitely complex, yet beautifully simple.
- I have untapped resources within me.
- I have the ability to shine love into the world.
- I have a responsibility to show up as my best – for myself, and for others, and for God.
- I have more where that came from.
- I have a choice in how I think.
- I have power in my thoughts.
- I have the ability to change, grow and learn.
- I have an obligation to be my best me.
- I have all that I need.
- I have been refined by my past, not defined by it.
- I am never going to stop learning.
- I am a creature of growth and constant transformation.
- I am beautiful.
- I am enough.
- I am becoming more.
- I am not in competition with anyone.
- I am the mom God uniquely chose for my children.
- I am never going to stop dating my husband.
- I am growing more and more in love every day.
- I am unstoppable, powerful and resilient.
- I will wake with gratitude.
- I will refuse to live a life defined by stress.
- I will live with intention.
- I will age beautifully, inside and out.
- I will extend grace generously.
- I will spread kindness like confetti.
- I will do hard things.
- I will do something that scares me every day.
- I will cling to truth and speak my truth.
- I will make a difference with my love.
VIP BE MORE OFFER
You’re a loyal listener. Or, maybe you’ve binge-listened to the show before. Point is, you love growing and you’re committed to being more of who you can be…well, I think you are a leader. I want to call you and invite you to consider yourself a Be More Leader. And you know what leaders get more of ? More of my time, more of my coaching, more of my resources, which is exactly what you get when you become a VIP / when you become a leader (oh, and FYI, it’s totally FREE).
Get 30+ more hours of coaching from me from the deep archives of my first podcast show that is no longer available to the public. … make yourself a VIP and become part of the Be More Leadership Legacy at www.trishblackwell.com/vip
Your leadership in this world matters to me.
People need you to be your best you.
Here’s a simple place to keep pouring into yourself > www.trishblackwell.com/vip
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE
Each time i get
an email from you
I get nervous and wonder
exactly what you knew
How can it be
when we oceans apart
You know exactly what’s
inside my heart
Your uplifting words
brightens my day
When everything else
seems dark and gray
i want to thank you
For all you say and do
your words all mean
so much to me
It helps to set
some demons free!
I was listening to one of your recent podcasts about living an extraordinary life, number 235. This podcast really spoke to me as it’s something I’ve been focusing on recently. I grew up in a place where it was expected for people to be extraordinary in some way or another. I was the outlier, so I thought, and the person who was just ordinary in an extraordinary world. I’ve been battling and trying to find ways to be extraordinary ever since I moved away so that I can say I’m extraordinary in a different way. But after hearing your podcast, I realized that I was extraordinary in a different way. I’m extraordinary for fighting through lots of disappointment, heartbreak, anxiety, and moving away from friends and family. You helped me to realize just how important it is to recognize yourself as being extraordinary and to live an extraordinary life. Thank you for helping me to realize this!