Make better decisions in life by starting to actually make decisions instead of letting life happen to you!
Harness the power of decisiveness in your life.
The ability to make a decision can be freeing and life-changing. The Confidence Podcast delves into action tips for you to take the skill of decisiveness to application in your own life. Make better decisions in life by starting to actually make decisions instead of letting life happen to you!
- Decide to be the best you possible.
- Decide to actually follow through and do what you say you’re going to do.
- Find out how to find a way out from indecisiveness and how to simply take action.
I’ve got a GIVEAWAY for you!:
I am giving away one of my own running plan for anyone wanting to run a 5k, 10K, or marathon. I even have another option for my non-runners out there: a WALKING half marathon plan. Each plan typically sells for $50, so this is a steal of a deal! All you have to do is write a review on Amazon for one of my books or in iTunes for my show or app.
You can select one program per review that you write for the following options:
(2). Review my ebook Building a Better Body Image: 50 Days to Loving Yourself from the Inside Out on Amazon.com
(4). Review one of my iOS apps in iTunes
So, just write a review (and this is on the honor system) and then let me know which running training program you’d like in return. If you’d like more than one program (which I recommend since they’re not always going to be free!), then simply pick another product to review!
Pretty simple! Now there’s no excuse not to have a consistent workout plan! Just do it.
Below are more ways to connect with me, check them out, post a comment below or email me for more info at email@example.com!
- Trish on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Trish’s “mastermind” INSIDER Group: http://www.trishblackwell.com/register
- Get coaching from Trish: http://www.trishblackwell.com/confidencecoaching
- Trish’s Apps: http://www.trishblackwell.com/trish-shop
- Recommendations: http://www.trishblackwell.com/recommendations