WHAT MATTERS MOST
In this episode of Confidence on The Go, we’re chatting about:
- How to stay focused on what matters the most
- How to know what matters the most
- How to leverage what matters to make it work better for you in all areas of life
HOW TO KNOW WHAT MATTERS:
- Know your values
- Know your priorities
- Know what you want
- Know what lasts and what will pass
- Know what brings you joy
- Know that God loves you and has a plan for you
- Know that worrying doesn’t change the future
HOW TO FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS
- If it won’t matter in five years, don’t waste more than five minutes on it.
Learn to let go, let little things be little things, refuse to give into fear or anxiety or comparison
- Put reminders where you will see them and keep reminding yourself of what you value and of what matters.
- Slow down and actively spend time doing what you say you want to do – do what brings your soul joy and fills your heart with warmth.
- Write about it and document it – writing is the best way to focus anything.
HOW TO LEVERAGE WHAT MATTERS TO MAKE LIFE WORK BEST
- Keep simple daily expectations of yourself – create a morning mantra around what matters most to you.
I am beautiful.
I am loved by God.
I am loved by my family.
Today I will love others.
- Shed the distraction and the fluff, lighten your load
When you know what matters to you, you will more clearly know and see what doesn’t matter to you.
This will enable and empower you to say “no” more often
This will help you make your yes, yes, and your no, no.
This will keep you from paralysis by over analysis.
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE
My brother Nick 🙂