15 SIMPLE WAYS YOU CAN BECOME A HAPPINESS MAGNET
In this episode of Confidence on the Go we’re chatting about:
- 15 simple ways to attract more happiness in your life
- How happiness does not have to be elusive and far-off … that by implementing these happiness magnet strategies you can honestly turn your experience of life around
- Some ideas for you on how to measure happiness differently – what we measure we can manage, and when you learn to measure your happiness you can manage more of it into your life
As always, a quick hello to all of my Keep the Faith listeners, thanks for being a part of this extended community of contagious encouragement.
I am proud to be an educator and consultant for Beautycounter, a B-Corp company on a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. The lack of regulation in the personal care and cosmetic industry is astounding and it is harming our health in very serious ways. We need more voices to join up on our mission. If you want to put your passion to purpose while being generously compensated, then I would love to start a conversation with you about what it means to be involved in the #saferbeauty tribe that is Beautycounter. Join the movement of #betterbeauty and message me via email to make your voice really resonate for a cause. Shop for your own Beautycounter collection at www.beautycounter.com/trishblackwell
Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. –Mary Lou Retton
The happiest people don’t have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.
15 SIMPLE WAYS TO ATTRACT MORE HAPPINESS IN YOUR LIFE / TO BECOME A HAPPINESS MAGNET
- Make optimism a core value of your belief system.
- Saturate your mind in gratitude.
- Lead with kindness in all that you do.
- Focus more on what you want instead of fearing what you don’t want.
- Train your thoughts on a daily basis and celebrate baby breakthroughs.
- Believe that you have a calling and a purpose.
- Slow down, meditate, pray and lean into the roots you have in the present.
- Be confident in what you want.
- See struggles as opportunities for strength, progress and happiness.
- Trust in God’s plan.
- Take ownership of your story.
- Forgive those who have hurt you.
- Ditch perfectionism and overthinking.
- Be more.
- Commit to being the first person to smile – to yourself and to others.
HAPPINESS IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK IT IS
Happiness does not have to be elusive and far-off … by implementing these happiness magnet strategies you can honestly turn your experience of life around.
Happiness is not a destination – it is a journey.
To experience it on the journey though you must believe that it can be something within your grasp – and that it is something attainable.
Start measuring happiness differently!
START MEASURING HAPPINESS DIFFERENTLY
- Track it and pay attention to it.
- Know what fills your soul – what brings you joy.
- Make more time to slow down – the more you slow down, the more time you have.
- Express gratitude for when you feel it
- Work hard to describe the details of happiness when it rises in your heart
- Connect to your inner heart instead of outer accomplishments – how does your day feel instead of what did you do today
- Refuse to compare yourself to others – your definition of happiness will be different than theirs!
COLLEGE OF CONFIDENCE
Perfectionism leads to procrastination, procrastination leads to powerlessness. I want more than that for you, which is why I’m dedication this upcoming month of coaching and strategic content in The College of Confidence to “overcoming perfectionism.” If you join us now, I am confident that you will break the chains of perfectionism this month and you will leverage your inner power and strength in a way you never imagined possible. I want to help you find freedom from the toxic trap that comes with perfectionistic thinking and I want to help you personally move forward your goals in a massive way. You’re the only thing standing in your own way, so get out of your way and come get into The College of Confidence before you miss out on any of this exciting upcoming coaching!
Think about it, The College of Confidence isn’t a “nice-to-have” kind of thing – I think it’s a “necessary-to-have” support network and coaching service, and at the price of less than the cost of a cup of coffee, just $1.50/day, you really can’t find anything of its caliber quite like it. On top of that, with six months of archived coaching sessions at your disposal (valued at $2400), you are getting crazy bang for your buck!
Say “no” to powerlessness and “yes” to the power that is waiting to be fired up within you … enroll today and trust yourself that this is indeed your next best step to take >>> www.trishblackwell.com/college
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
You are such a blessing. Please don’t ever stop being you and such an inspiration to us recovering perfectionists. Just started listening to your pods, can’t go a day w/o them. This is the sign I made that is taped to my bathroom wall next to my mirror bc of you.
Thank you and love,