In this week’s episode of #ConfidenceOnTheGo, we’re chatting about:
- The contagious power of compliments and how to leverage more happiness in your life by giving others more in theirs
- How to use words to build up others, and yourself
- The importance of keeping your compliments and reviewing them
Just a quick hello to all of my Keep the Faith listeners out there – thanks for being part of the community of contagious encouragement.
I am proud to be an educator and consultant for Beautycounter, a B-Corp company on a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. The lack of regulation in the personal care and cosmetic industry is astounding and it is harming our health in very serious ways. We need more voices to join up on our mission. If you want to put your passion to purpose while being generously compensated, then I would love to start a conversation with you about what it means to be involved in the #saferbeauty tribe that is Beautycounter. Join the movement of #betterbeauty and message me via email to make your voice really resonate for a cause. Shop for your own Beautycounter collection at www.beautycounter.com/trishblackwell
I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater. – Steve Maraboli
The more you give, the more you get.
The more happiness you pour into others, the more you will feel.
The more kindness you see in others, the kinder your own thoughts will be.
HOW TO USE WORDS WISELY
Build others up
Build yourself up
Build the world you want to experience
The words you whisper to yourself write your life.
THE IMPORTANCE OF KEEPING YOUR COMPLIMENTS
Review your compliments, because reviewing your successes versus your struggles takes you to an entirely different level of living and seeing. Study and review the things that will build you up in life. Keep a journal of compliments and word jewels.
Join The College of Confidence before the price goes up!!! Join now >>> www.trishblackwell.com/college
THE COLLEGE OF CONFIDENCE WILL GIVE YOU THE COURAGE & SKILLS TO:
- Pursue your dreams
- Break toxic thought cycles
- Live with more confidence
- Speak confidently in front of others
- Improve your self-awareness
- Deepen your important relationships
- Launch your happiness to a new height
- Love others more selflessly
- Contribute in a deep way to the world around you
- Command more respect from others
- Have more fun more often
- Master the art of living beautifully
- Lean into love, not into fear
- Create more clarity for your vision of a life well-lived
- Plant roots of meaning to water your legacy
INCLUDED IN YOUR COLLEGE MEMBERSHIP TUITION:
- Video coaching delivered weekly to private membership and online feeds
- Goal setting, sharing and journaling support to move your dreams forward in a structured way
- Community connection and support – a community of positivity and celebration
- Confidence challenges with actionable accountability to help you grow
- Assignments and support from the collaboration of the collective college
- Monthly syllabus for continual themed progression
- Application on all exercises and development for 101, 201, 301 and 401 levels
- Monthly live (and recorded) group chat and coaching – 60 Minutes
Virtual book club with highlights and summary application points provided
Said another way, you get:
Community & Connection
Group Coaching Sessions
Q&A Access to Trish Blackwell
Goal Setting & Sharing
Accountability & Follow Up
Monthly Book Club
Action Items & Challenges
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
Thank you .
My name is Ratovohery Notiavina Aina , from the island of Madagascar , Christian . I am 18 years old and still a student .I am very passionate with self development staff and growing .. I have almost listened and read your podcast and I helped me a a lot with growing and improving my fellowship with God .. My purpose is to be a great leader in my nation which is in deep poverty …
I would like to have you as my coach to get me along with life and my friend as well …
Thank you indeed for your good work ..
I am looking forward to hearing from you