BREAKING THE SCARCITY MINDSET
WITH CATHERINE PLANO
In this week’s episode of Confidence on the Go we’re chatting about:
- How to really break your mental habit of scarcity thinking – and a tool that will help you track your progress over the span of 21-days
- What life opens up to you and how you really feel when you live in the flow of abundant thinking
- The ABC’s of real transformation and how to start the process so that you can really break the limiting and self-destructive habit of scarcity and poverty thinking
Just a quick hello to all of my Keep the Faith listeners out there – thanks for being part of the community of contagious encouragement.
It’s the season of giving, and in that spirit, this December, for the entire month of December, I’m celebrating safer health and beauty! I believe that safer beauty is the new black in the health space and I am committed to helping you know and learn that it is just as important for your overall health as are your workouts and your nutrition, and so I’m celebrating safer beauty through all of December!
- For anyone who purchases Beautycounter from me for the first time this month is going to get access to my EMERGE program for free – and if you spend more than $200 you’ll also receive a signed copy of Insecurity Detox, direct from my door to yours! I only have 10 copies to send out … make sure you snag one of them!
- For my returning customers, you’ll be getting a gift card that you can give to a friend – and don’t forget, I always gift you with a product from my personal stash for any referrals and new customers you introduce to safer beauty … so the gift card will help you get a free product when you give it to the right person!
- For my advocacy and activist, business-minded sisters – anyone who jumps into the business with me this month – anyone who is really committed to moving the mission of safer beauty forward and who wants to grow a stream of revenue that gives them financial freedom and flexibility – is going to get a starter support incentive from me. I’ll cover your cost of enrollment – here’s the thing – you’ve gotta be serious and open to my mentoring and coaching and ready to move the world with better health! I can only offer this to five people so if this sounds perfect for you, contact me right away.
To qualify for the above-mentioned promotions, just be sure to mention that you heard about the December safer beauty celebrations on the podcast! Shop for your own Beautycounter collection at www.beautycounter.com/trishblackwell
LET’S PREP OUR HEARTS ON THE CONCEPT OF ABUNDANCE:
Whatever we are waiting for – peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance – it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart.
-Sarah Ban Breathnach
Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life. –Wayne Dyer
The key to abundance is meeting limited circumstances with unlimited thoughts. –Marianne Williamson
Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into. –Wayne Dyer
The world is full of abundance and opportunity, but far too many people come to the fountain of life with a sieve instead of a tank car … a teaspoon instead of a steam shovel. They expect little and as a result they get little. –Ben Sweetland
Your most precious, valued possessions and your greatest powers are invisible and intangible. No one can take them. You, and you alone, can give them. You will receive abundance for your giving. –W. Clement Stone
ABOUT CATHERINE PLANO
Catherine is known in her community as an innovative leader and creative entrepreneur who specialises in helping people achieve their goals and dreams. She is passionate about assisting others to reach their highest ambitions and live a life that is fulfilling and rich. She is a strong advocate and a leader by nature. Catherine thinks BIG, encourages possibilities, and honors individual wisdom and strengths, and is valued for helping leaders build stronger and more effective teams that come to think strategically and engage in meaningful conversations that allow for reflection, change and growth.
Catherine is an International Keynote Speaker and Executive Coach, Leadership Development Professional, Queen of Transformation, a Creative Soul Adventurer, a Theorist and Provocateur of Change, and … an Agent of Philosophy. Catherine Plano has dedicated her entire life to helping others transform their own lives into greatness. With more than two decades of working with renowned companies and touching 100,000 lives through spiritual and mental reinvention.
Catherine continues her mission of aiding companies and individuals in becoming aware of their limitless potential and using their extraordinary abilities to achieve their desired outcomes. Catherine changes lives daily through working with international teams, executives, businesses and life coaching, both women and teenagers and inspiring as a motivational speaker.
With notable certifications issued by prominent organizations like the Life Coaching Institute of Australia (Professional Certified Coach) or Neurofeedback BCI (neuroscience, behavioural and cognitive science) or the Association for Integrative Psychology (Certified Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming, Mental & Emotional Release (MER) ®, Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy), just to name a few. Catherine is completely equipped with the knowledge and resources necessary to make a long-lasting difference in hundreds of thousands of lives to come.
It is Catherine’s personal goal to help change and inspire individuals, by helping them connect with their internal power to realize their full potential and to magnetize themselves to a life of abundance, whether it is more love, health, wealth, happiness or success, to transform and empower their life, career and relationships. A mover and shaker by heart and a source for people to come to and take them through a transformation, a breakthrough, a life altering experience… moving them from ordinary to extraordinary, from impossible to possible, from unable to able, to have the freedom, happiness and wholeness that they deserve.
QUESTIONS FOR CATHERINE ON
BREAKING THE HABIT OF SCARCITY THINKING
CATHERINE’S 21-DAY HABIT TRACKER:
UPDATED ANNUAL GUIDEBOOK
Grab your own guidebook
COMING SOON > THE COLLEGE OF CONFIDENCE.
I can’t tell you too much because I don’t want to ruin the excitement of the launch, but I can tell you that the membership program I am working on for you all in 2017 is going to be the confidence community and resource you have been looking to supplement what you get with this show and your other favorite empowering podcast shows. The College of Confidence is committed to cultivating confidence to give you the courage to make the contribution in this world that you are meant to make. Our tagline? Confidence. Courage. Contribution. Community.
There will be an opportunity to get into the community on opening day at the lowest cost it will ever be offered – the cost of just over $1/day – but that special offer is limited to only the first 250 enrollments, so if you know you’re in, then let me know and I will reserve a spot for you at the lowest rate possible (there’s no commitment to reserve, don’t worry, just holding your opportunity for you) . Email me directly to save your spot!
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
I’m a fairly new follower to your podcast and really enjoy the time you dedicate to help us thrive. I have been unconsciously surviving for a long time. I am making small changes and have become more aware how my choices have a big impact on my life. So, thank you very much. 🙂
In preparation for the New Year, I have been trying to send myself your annual guidebook (both through Gmail and Yahoo) and haven’t been able to receive. I know you are an extremely busy person. If you have a moment, would you mind sending to me? I am looking forward to reviewing and completing. 🙂
Thank you so much for your time. Happy holidays!