50 QUESTIONS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR YEAR
In this week’s episode of Confidence on the Go we’re chatting about:
- 50 questions for self-assessment to maximize your next year and to grow optimally from the experiences you’ve had this year
- Defining the difference between dreams and goals, and making sure you know which are which in your heart, so that you can put together real action steps that work.
- 3 major announcements of ways I am going to support you in 2017 to new levels of success, confidence and contribution
Just a quick hello to all of my Keep the Faith listeners out there – thanks for being part of the community of contagious encouragement.
It’s the season of giving, and in that spirit, this December, for the entire month of December, I’m celebrating safer health and beauty! I believe that safer beauty is the new black in the health space and I am committed to helping you know and learn that it is just as important for your overall health as are your workouts and your nutrition, and so I’m celebrating safer beauty through all of December!
- For anyone who purchases Beautycounter from me for the first time this month is going to get access to my EMERGE program for free – and if you spend more than $200 you’ll also receive a signed copy of Insecurity Detox, direct from my door to yours! I only have 10 copies to send out … make sure you snag one of them!
- For my returning customers, you’ll be getting a gift card that you can give to a friend – and don’t forget, I always gift you with a product from my personal stash for any referrals and new customers you introduce to safer beauty … so the gift card will help you get a free product when you give it to the right person!
- For my advocacy and activist, business-minded sisters – anyone who jumps into the business with me this month – anyone who is really committed to moving the mission of safer beauty forward and who wants to grow a stream of revenue that gives them financial freedom and flexibility – is going to get a starter support incentive from me. I’ll cover your cost of enrollment – here’s the thing – you’ve gotta be serious and open to my mentoring and coaching and ready to move the world with better health! I can only offer this to five people so if this sounds perfect for you, contact me right away.
To qualify for the above-mentioned promotions, just be sure to mention that you heard about the December safer beauty celebrations on the podcast! Shop for your own Beautycounter collection at www.beautycounter.com/trishblackwell
Defining the difference between dreams and goals, and making sure you know which are which in your heart, so that you can put together real action steps that work.
Dreams are ideas.
Goals are action plans you have started.
50 QUESTIONS FOR ANNUAL GROWTH
QUESTIONS FOR IMMEDIATE REFLECTION:
- What one word summarizes your 2016?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of in 2016?
- Did I enjoy you year this year?
- Are you spending too much? Not enough?
- How do you feel about you year as you look back on it?
- Did you do too much or too little?
- Am I failing well?
- What can you simplify?
- What energized me?
- What drained me?
- Did my priorities reflect how I wanted to live my life?
- How has your self-talk gotten in your walk?
- What stories were you telling yourself in 2016 and did they serve you or tear you down?
- What felt meaningful in 2016?
- What help did you need that you didn’t reach out for?
- What were the best habits you maintained in 2016?
- What was the top lesson you learned about yourself?
- What was the top lesson you learned about life?
- What person was most influential in your life in 2016?
- What was your favorite family memory you made in 2016?
- Currently, what activities make your soul sing?
- What did you do to keep yourself accountable and on target for your goals?
- What do you really want to define happiness for you in 2017?
- Why is your definition of happiness important to you and how will it change your experience of life?
- What characteristic are you most eager to improve and focus on in 2017?
- What areas of your life need more abundance and an abundance mindset?
- What would you do in 2017 if you knew you could not fail?
- What are your top three core values that will carry you through 2017?
- What one word will define your 2017?
- How much money do you want to make in 2017?
- How will you spend that money?
- What family routine would you like to strengthen in 2017?
- What family routine did you establish well in 2016?
- How do you want others to remember and recognize you in 2017?
- In what ways do you want to contribute to the world in 2017?
- What will you do in 2017 to make better use of your time?
- How many books will you read, or how often will you read in 2017?
- What mentors will you seek out in 2017 to inspire and motivate you?
- How many vacations will you take in 2017 and where will they be and for how long will they last?
- What are three ways you can be a better person, more filled with love?
- What are three ways you can be a better friend?
- What are three ways you can be a better partner?
- What are three ways you can be a better neighbor?
- What are three ways you can be a better parent?
- How much TV will you watch per day in 2017?
- How will you show up every day to the person you want to be?
- What are your top three personal priorities for 2017?
- What are your top three business priorities for 2017?
- What are your top three relationship priorities for 2017?
- What will be most important to you in 2017?
UPDATED ANNUAL GUIDEBOOK
Grab your own guidebook
SPOT COACHING GOAL PLANNING
If you want my support in reviewing these questions, but don’t think you need a consistent confidence or accountability coach to help you along the way, I am offering a special coaching package to podcast listeners only, I’m calling it the “Plan Accountability Package”. We will have 3 power coaching sessions throughout first half of the year, once every other month, simply have a check in based upon the goals you laid out in your Annual Guidebook. This will ensure that you stick with the plan! I never offer coaching set up in this capacity, but want to do everything I can to support your personalized success. The Plan Accountability Package is only $500 and only available to ten people – if you know you need a net of accountability, this is your answer. Email me to get started.
COMING SOON > THE COLLEGE OF CONFIDENCE.
I can’t tell you too much because I don’t want to ruin the excitement of the launch, but I can tell you that the membership program I am working on for you all in 2017 is going to be the confidence community and resource you have been looking to supplement what you get with this show and your other favorite empowering podcast shows. The College of Confidence is committed to cultivating confidence to give you the courage to make the contribution in this world that you are meant to make. Our tagline? Confidence. Courage. Contribution. Community.
There will be an opportunity to get into the community on opening day at the lowest cost it will ever be offered – the cost of just over $1/day – but that special offer is limited to only the first 250 enrollments, so if you know you’re in, then let me know and I will reserve a spot for you at the lowest rate possible (there’s no commitment to reserve, don’t worry, just holding your opportunity for you) . Email me directly to save your spot!
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
Thank you for your timely email and motivation on a cold dark Monday in Cornwall, in the UK. I read your email with Katy Perry’s song ‘Roar’ playing on the radio and it was so apt and complimented your motivational words that I wanted to share the moment with you.