FLEXIBILITY FOR TYPE A’S
In today’s episode we are talking about:
- How Type A’s can maximize the qualities of their personalities by working on improving their personal and relational flexibility
- Why being flexible in life matters for your success and for your happiness
- My opinion on Periscope and why you’re going to want to be following my ‘scopes!
THANK YOU TO:
Brandon Synan for agreeing to being our in-house expert for the past two episodes! If you have found Brandon’s interviews to be motivating, inspiring or eye-opening, make sure to tell him! Share your thoughts and thanks with us by writing a review in iTunes and let me know how much you appreciated Brandon’s interviews by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERVIEW WITH BRANDON:
STRATEGY SUMMARIZATION OFFERED BY BRANDON:
- Strive for “as good as possible” not Perfection
- Try new things even if it comes at the expense of discipline
- Prioritize the present
- Know your limits
- Be gentle with yourself
- Enjoy the process instead of just being busy
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
I was catching up on my podcast listening and came across your interview with Brandon Epstein on the Entrepreneur Fitness podcast.
I just wanted to say thank you for sharing such inspiring wisdom!
I’ve come across many books that explain the importance of passion. However, none did as good a job as you did of explaining why passion is important or how one can use passion to change their lives. I also loved your tombstone technique.
I liked your advice so much that I shared it on my blog:
Thanks again for sharing such awesome advice.
- I have three open spaces for accountability coaching – do something decisive today and start taking action on your life…start really living and let me walk alongside you as you do! If you are looking for an accountability coach, I have space to take on three new clients. Go to http://www.trishblackwell.com/accountability-coaching/or email me if you are interested in more information.
- Another way to practice decisiveness is to take action on doing that thing, signing up for that race or program, or writing that thank you card to that person you have lost touch with … stop everything you are doing and decide to do that thing right now, today, as soon as this episode is done.
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
SHOW NOTES: IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
Voicemail on my website
Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
Twitter – @trainerTRISH
Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
Instagram – @traintrishtrain