HOLD ONTO HAPPINESS
In today’s podcast episode we are going to chitchat about:
- What happiness really is
- How to hug it
- And how to be happy and practical at the same time
I believe with confidence that our lives can sparkle if we choose to let them, and not just when we are on vacation. I believe that the sparkle of our hearts can explode into our attitudes and can make the life we live worthy of happiness hugs every day.
Get your happiness hug on by doing the following in your daily life – and know that you can hug happiness no matter where you are, what your circumstances are and how you feel….a happiness hug is an approach. It is a type of mental fitness.
FOUR STEPS TO HUGGING & HOLDING ONTO HAPPINESS:
- Find at least five things to be grateful for each morning.
- Be intentionally generous with your emotions and time with at least three people throughout the day.
- Look for the beauty in every situation by slowing down and savoring the little things about life that sparkle.
- Lean into every day with anticipation that it is going to be a great day – and that every day, no matter how it goes, is the opportunity to grow and learn in some way, which is something to be happy about.
Incline your heart towards happiness by remembering that God is for you and not against you. He loves you and He loves me and He has given us the ability to choose daily to hug our happiness. The world needs more hugs, and it can start with you.
- I have three open spaces for accountability coaching – do something decisive today and start taking action on your life…start really living and let me walk alongside you as you do! If you are looking for an accountability coach, I have space to take on three new clients. Go to http://www.trishblackwell.com/accountability-coaching/or email me if you are interested in more information.
- Another way to practice decisiveness is to take action on doing that thing, signing up for that race or program, or writing that thank you card to that person you have lost touch with … stop everything you are doing and decide to do that thing right now, today, as soon as this episode is done.
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
SHOW NOTES: IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
Twitter – @trainerTRISH
Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
Instagram – @traintrishtrain