EATING WITHOUT GUILT
In today’s podcast episode we are going to:
- Be chatting with special guest Marisa Molina about how to eat without guilt
- Also, about how to separate your worth and identity from the number on the scale
- Plus Marisa’s tips on how to eat for love … that is, how to have a truly healthy relationship with food.
Marisa Molina is a holistic lifestyle consultant who believes that transforming our mind-body connection is the key to happiness. She loves working with women to help them rediscover who they really are. There is no one size fits all diet or exercise plan answer to losing weight or having the perfect body. Her job is to support you to discover what your body likes and needs.
Marisa has had two major mind/body transitions in her life thus far. The first was a journey of weight loss. She was in her 20’s, was just finishing up her master’s degree and found myself 20lbs overweight. On top of that she was tired, stressed, unhappy, and feeling stuck. She lost the 20 lbs. and has maintained the weight loss ever since (it’s been almost 10 years).
The second mind/body transition was more recently. This time it was in relationship to stress and body image. Marisa was deathly afraid of gaining weight again. She had guilt about eating certain foods and had a restricted diet, there was barely anything she could eat and she sure wasn’t enjoying food and most of the time she had terrible stomach pain. Through a lot of self-discovery, meditation, among other things she was able to begin eating again without guilt and maintaining her weight.
Marisa’s choice types of exercise: Pilates, walking on the beach and running. Professionally, besides being the co-owner and founder of Hello Beautiful Health, she is the founder and Chief Programs Officer of a non-profit, called Be REAL Students, that provides programming to middle schools and high schools to empower youth to leaders in spreading positive messages for their peers. She is adjunct faculty at National University in the department of Community Health.
INTERVIEW WITH MARISA
TOPIC: EATING WITHOUT GUILT
- I have three open spaces for accountability coaching – do something decisive today and start taking action on your life…start really living and let me walk alongside you as you do! If you are looking for an accountability coach, I have space to take on three new clients. Go to http://www.trishblackwell.com/accountability-coaching/or email me if you are interested in more information.
- Another way to practice decisiveness is to take action on doing that thing, signing up for that race or program, or writing that thank you card to that person you have lost touch with … stop everything you are doing and decide to do that thing right now, today, as soon as this episode is done.
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
SHOW NOTES: IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
Twitter – @trainerTRISH
Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
Instagram – @traintrishtrain