LIFE HACKS: BODY CONFIDENCE
In this week’s podcast, we’ll be chatting about:
- Body image and how to improve yours
- 7 body image confidence life hacks that you can implement to drastically improve your body confidence starting today
- What you need to know about yourself if you currently have a negative body image
QUOTES ON BODY CONFIDENCE:
“There is nothing more rare, nor more beautiful, than a woman being unapologetically herself; comfortable in her perfect imperfection. To me, that is the true essence of beauty.” –Steve Mariboli
“You are not a mistake. You are not a problem to be solved. But you won’t discover this until you are willing to stop banging your head against the wall of shaming and caging and fearing yourself. –Geenen Roth
“Even the models we see in magazines wish they could look like their own images.” –Ceri Erdman
To everyone who shares or has shared this podcast community with a friend or with someone you love!
To you for being committed to being the best version of you that you can be!
LIFE HACK: BODY CONFIDENCE
- There are skinny mirrors and fat mirrors.
- No one’s abs look good at the end of the day.
- The more kind words you say to yourself about yourself, the better your reflection will look to you.
- The way you stand really affects how good you look.
- Some days you look better than others – get over it.
- Everyone has something about their body they don’t like.
- Your eyes lie to you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
What You Need to Know if You have Negative Body Image
- You are not alone.
- You do not have to stay imprisoned.
- You have the capacity to change your thoughts.
- You are beautiful as you are.
- Your perceived flaws and imperfections are exactly what make you beautiful.
- You can start to have a better body image by deciding today that it’s available to you.
- You can be a voice of positivity and affirmation for others who struggle, and by doing so you will also build up yourself and your own body confidence.
- If you haven’t yet read last week’s blog post on 50 ways to live life to the fullest, it’s been a super popular post, so go check it out at trishblackwell.com/fullest
- If you are interested in taking your body confidence to a new level, then check out my 7 day Emerge Experience trishblackwell.com/emerge as it will help you learn how to slow down to really celebrate and highlight the beautiful things about your body that you can rock starting today.
- Don’t forget, I’d love to highlight you as Listener of the Episode, so please share your stories and successes with me either via email … firstname.lastname@example.org or on my voicemail or by writing a review for the show!
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
My Aunt Sumati!
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
SHOW NOTES: IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
Twitter – @trainerTRISH
Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
Instagram – @traintrishtrain