Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.
In this week’s episode we are chitchatting about:
- Why words matter and the power they have in your life
- What it means when you employ your words carelessly – towards yourself and towards others
- How to have boundaries with your words … and how your words paint your world.
Next Breakout Session starts Sunday, May 3rd. There are only five spots currently available!
Breakout is guaranteed to help you
- Get clarity on your purpose and vision for your life
- Get perspective on the things that have been holding you back from that
- Get strategy on how to move forward and really breakout into living life with full confidence as you pursue your professional and personal development to the highest level.
Reserve your spot at: www.trishblackwell.com/breakout
THANK YOU to Meena Haque!
I’ve been a huge fan of this podcast since the beginning (sorry I’m just now getting around to writing a review Trish!). I’ve noticed how much I have changed for the better since I started listening to the words and wisdom Trish shares with her listeners. Not only have I learned to live a life in more positive scope, I have a better relationship with myself and others around me. Just listen to one episode and you’ll be hooked.
Breakout registration ends Sunday, May 3rd!
Here’s what two of our March participants said about their Breakout experience:
Breakout was a life changing experience for me. This program came at point in my life where I felt stuck and unsure of myself. Now that I have completed this program, the people closest to me have seen great improvement in my behavior and I feel confident in my future & dreams. Trish’s kind words at the start & end holds you accountable makes the experience complete & personal! –Meghan Stark
The Breakout program came into my life at the right time as I was going through a major career transition and all the anxiety that surrounds that. I needed confidence and belief in myself above all, and the program helped me see myself clearly, identify my limiting beliefs and building the healthy habits and thinking patterns to move forward. The one-on-one consultations with Trish were invaluable. Her encouragement and can-do attitude leaped through the phone and I was blown away by her ability to give me the exact action steps I needed to move forward.
TOPIC: CAREFUL WORDS
How careful are you with your words towards others?
How careful are you with your words towards yourself?
- Our words reveal what is actually in our heart.
- Careless words are often a result of rushed, careless living…of an unreflective heart.
- Changing your habitual vocabulary can change the quality of your life
- Words define our experiences – the words we attach to our experience become our experience
Words and Boundaries:
Set boundaries on your words – your words are your responsibility.
In a psychological sense, boundaries are the realization of our own person apart from others. This sense of separateness forms the basis of personal identity. It says what we are and what we are not, what we will choose and what we will not choose, what we will endure and what we will not, what we feel and what we will not feel, what we like and what we do not like, and what we want and what we do not want. Boundaries, in short, define us. In the same way that a physical boundary defines where a property line begins and ends, a psychological and spiritual boundary defines who we are and who we are not. – Dr. Henry Cloud
The essence of boundaries is this: where do I end and where does someone else begin? -Dr. Henry Cloud
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE:
“Been a fan of yours for two years and listen to you every Tuesday or Wednesday. You drive my motivation further and I am so happy for your life becoming the life you want with the good man you married, dog and your baby girl. Keep motivating us strong women!”
- Insecurity Detox is now the Emerge Experience! Find out more at trishblackwell.com/emerge (explain reason for name change…mention following and fulfilling one of my major dreams)
- The next session of Breakout starts in May! Register at www.trishblackwell.com/breakout
- Need more tools and resources to elevate your confidence and how you feel about yourself as you step up to “be more,”? …if you haven’t already, download my FREE Roadmap to Confidence at trishblackwell.com/roadmap … it is the weekly tool that can triple your confidence and accelerate your journey along the road to success….and it only takes five minutes per week to do. Get yours free at www.trishblackwell.com/roadmap
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain