Success isn’t always convenient, but it’s always worth it. -Trina Gray
In this episode we will discuss:
- How to create greatness with inspirational fitness entrepreneur Trina Gray
- How success isn’t always convenient, and how to celebrate the inconvenience of it
QUOTES ON GREATNESS:
A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love and well-being.
–James. E. Faust
Greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition he or she has overcome to reach his goals.
Man’s greatness lies in his power of thought.
Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at the best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness.
–Bo Bennett (www.trishblackwell.com/95 – never settle episode)
Trina started her career more than 15 years ago, as a full-time journalist and part-time group fitness instructor. She built two, million-dollar fitness businesses from scratch – one bricks and mortar and one on-line. She owns and operates Bay Athletic Club, a full-service, medically-based health club and Bay Urban Fitness, a large group personal training studio. As an independent Team Beachbody Coach, she is also the CEO of her own on-line fitness and nutritional company.
Over the course of her career, Trina has been an instructor, personal trainer, club owner and operator, national presenter, magazine writer, on-line fitness coach, leader of a national fitness team and have created my own fitness products, such as the Corporate Fit Challenge. she has been inside the fitness industry from all angles and have created a roadmap of success, with lots of failures, pitfalls and lessons along the way.
TRUTHS FROM TRINA:
- PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE AND STAND FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN.
- SUCCESS IS NOT CONVENIENT, BUT IT IS WORTH IT. THINGS THAT ARE CONVENIENT AREN’T ALWAYS THE BEST FOR YOU.
LISTENER OF THE EPISODE: “T”
I have been listening to your podcasts for over a year, it’s amazing what you do and what you’ve been through to be where/how you are as a person, such amazing mesmerizing strength.
I have suffered from loneliness, not fitting in, not being good enough and not fit enough body issues, all my life. Academically I am quite successful and have always worked hard, had two jobs and taken part time courses just to stand on my own two feet comfortably and happily unlike the rest of my family.
I know you have so so so many podcasts that deal with all this and from the beginning they all make sense, but only now do I feel that maybe its sinking in or I can start to do something. Does it make sense to say I fell so empty inside that I think maybe now a base level is forming to fill the hole regarding moving forward.
More than ever I am at a time in my life I have so much to live for, but I’m still struggling and I just don’t get it. I’m really trying. I’m tired and I just want to be at peace, I keep battling but I’m tired.
-You mentioned that you often feel like you’re not enough, remember, those are lies. Keep pouring truth into your heart and your mind and eventually, the truth will flood out the darkness of the lies
-You say you are tired – I want you to know that there is a God who will renew your strength. You can keep on keeping on, I am confident of it. I believe in you, so even if you don’t believe in yourself, borrow my belief in the meantime. Don’t focus on how far you have to go, just focus on taking one step at a time.
-I celebrate you for your honesty and your perseverance – the journey forward is not always easy, and you are doing it anyways. Keep on keeping on sister! Every little step, every little breakthrough matters.
I have four open accountability coaching spots – first come, first serve.
Accountability coaching is for
- anyone determined to make this year their best year yet and wanting assurance that they will stay on top of their game and goals, not losing focus or momentum through the year
- anyone with a goal that really matters to them who wants assurance that they will stick with their pursuit of their goal
- anyone who struggles with follow-through and wants to change that
- anyone looking to have an edge on achieving their goals or dreams and wants a coach in their corner to keep them on track and consistent
- anyone wanting fitness/workout accountability and personal training advice
- anyone who has completed the Breakout Program and is looking for their next step of personal development and growth
Be more of who you are. Be you. Be free.
IF YOU WANT TO BE FEATURED AS LISTENER OF THE EPISODE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHARE YOUR STORY WITH ME!
- Email – Trish at trishblackwell.com
- Contact on my website – www.trishblackwell.com
- Twitter – @trainerTRISH
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness
- Instagram – @traintrishtrain