MAKING BETTER DECISIONS
AROUND THE HOUSE
The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.
LET’S GET INTO THE CONFIDENT CONTENT:
I’m not interested in what you do, I’m interested in who you are.
What we do does not define us; it is certainly a part of our identities, but it is not who we are.
This is a concept that as a 32 year-old I am currently working proactively to master and make a reality in my life – it inspires me to find a way to speak differently into the life of my child. My parents spoke into me what was spoken into them – words of affirmation about what I accomplished. They loved me unconditionally, that is without a doubt, but somewhere along the line I taught myself to want to live to impress them.
HOW TO SPEAK TO YOUR CHILD’S CHARACTER:
- Affirm their worth in the small acts of daily life – dig deeper than just simply acknowledging that they’ve done a kind act or exhibited love to someone…seek to identify and recognize what deeper quality of the heart they are displaying that motivated them to said act of kindness.
- Teach them to live for significance over success
- Speak to their character as often as possible – they are inundated with messages of performance and achievement everywhere they go, so the more we as parents can pour into them, the better equipped they will be to know that they are valued and loved for who they are, not for what they do.
BE A CONFIDENT MOM IN YOUR BOD:
Get instant access to your own copy of my free eBook, The 77 Secrets of Hot Moms at www.trishblackwell.com/77 and find out exactly how I lost all of my baby weight in eight weeks, as well as other secrets I have compiled from hot and confident moms I have worked with over the past ten years. Get your copy now at www.trishblackwell.com/77
- Want more confidence and inspiration in your life? Make sure you come like my Facebook Fan page at facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness and go check out my other top-ranked podcast show, Confidence on the Go at www.trishblackwell.com/podcasts
- Tell someone else about this show!
- Excited about this new show? Help me know that by writing a review in iTunes. I promise I personally read each review and that reviews are like little love letters to me.
Now go out there and be more of who you are, be you, be free, be the confident mom that you are meant to be.