MAGICAL MOMENTS OF MOTHERHOOD
CONFIDENT MOM PODCAST #018
My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her. –
Today, on The Confident Mom, we’re chatting about:
- Slowing down when you’re super busy with the 4-minute pause
- Fighting self-comparison
- Saying yes to more magic in the madness of motherhood
MAGICAL MOMENT: THAT LOOK
I am proud to be an educator and consultant for Beautycounter, a B-Corp company on a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. The lack of regulation in the personal care and cosmetic industry is astounding and it is harming our health in very serious ways. We need more voices to join up on our mission. If you want to put your passion to purpose while being generously compensated, then I would love to start a conversation with you about what it means to be involved in the #saferbeauty tribe that is Beautycounter. Join the movement of #betterbeauty and message me via email to make your voice really resonate for a cause.
- Want more confidence and inspiration in your life? Make sure you come like my Facebook Fan page at facebook.com/trishblackwellfitness and go check out my other top-ranked podcast show, Confidence on the Go at www.trishblackwell.com/podcasts
- Tell someone else about this show!
- Excited about this new show? Help me know that by writing a review in iTunes. I promise I personally read each review and that reviews are like little love letters to me.
Now go out there and be more of who you are, be you, be free,
be the confident mom that you are meant to be.